Sales Book: Questions – The Answer to Sales
In our sales book Questions: The Answer to Sales, you will see how three quarters of “selling” takes place when the salesperson is listening, not talking.
The battle for customer commitment has changed. Learn to win your customer’s heart and mind, by asking “The Best Questions”. The salesperson who does that – wins!
Mitch is a top pitchman, with charisma to burn. So why is his sales career going down the tube? In desperation, he puts the issue to his old pal Harry during a game of golf. Thanks to a system called Action Selling, Harry already knows what Mitch has yet to learn: Great customer relationships aren’t forged by great presentations but by great questions. Can Mitch change his sales game and turn pro? Or is he a gabby dinosaur, headed for extinction?
- A quick and enjoyable read, in story form, that shows vividly why questioning and listening skills are a salesperson’s most valuable asset.
- Specific examples of the questions that count most and how, when and why to ask the best questions during a sales call.
- Specific insight into Action Selling, the research-based sales training system that tells you, step by step, what to do with the information gleaned from asking The Best Questions.
- A glimpse of the new and better world that opens when you learn to make truly professional sales calls.
- A specific and easy-to-follow road map that will allow you to sell more products or services, build stronger lasting relationships with customers, and help you make more money.
Questions: The Answer to Sales is based on Action Selling: a fully supported, instructor-led sales training program that teaches a research-proven sales process combining the five critical sales skills with relationship skills into a non-manipulative, high-impact sales procedure. The Action Selling process, sales techniques and selling skills learned have improved the performance of over 200,000 salespeople in more than 2,000 sales organizations.
Contact us at 1-800-232-3485 to learn more about how to ask The Best Questions and Action Selling. We can help your organization realize the full potential of its salesforce.