Selling Your Price
How To Escape The Race To The Bargain Basement
The Selling Your Price Sales Training Book Gives You:
- A unique approach and sustainable way to protect your sales and profit margins and make more money for yourself and your organization.
- A story that will show you once and for all that it isn’t what you sell that counts, it’s how you sell.
- A step-by-step guide to learning how to position your price instead of negotiating price.
- A research-based, high-impact selling system that allows you to differentiate your product or service on a value basis every time you contact a customer.
- A proven system for managing and conducting the entire sales process – one that applies to any industry and dramatically improves the performance of salespeople with any level of experience.
Scott’s margins are shrinking. But the way competitors are hammering him on price, he thinks he’s doing well to hang onto any clients at all. Then sales manager Christine opens his eyes. Scott isn’t just a victim in the price-cutting wars, he’s a perpetrator. And a system called Action Selling isn’t just a better way to plan and manage sales calls. It’s an escape route from the price trap for Scott and his customers. When he finally gets the picture, Scott’s approach to selling will never be the same.
Selling Your Price is based on a fully supported, instructor-led sales training program that has improved the performance of over 400,000 salespeople in more than 3,000 sales organizations.
Contact us at 1-800-232-3485 to learn more about Action Selling and how to avoid the price pitfall. We can help your organization realize the full potential of its sales force.